Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Be-lated Father's Day!

A father's love... It is so admired by others, so sought after by sons, so craved by daughters, so needed, and so cherished. "Making daddy proud" is often the desire that pulses through our beings as we grow up and tends to stay with us even in adulthood. A father has a great influence on his children, how they view life, others and themselves. Much of what stays with us was passed down through the words and actions of our fathers. I am blessed to not only have a wonderful father and father-in-law but an incredible daddy for my daughter. I pray for wisdom for these men in my life as they raise children, help teach grandchildren and follow God's call for them. Their testimony is priceless to our family as we watch them serve God and put others before themselves. I love you guys!






Father's Day fun and festivities: Thanks to the hard work and planning of Mr. and Mrs. Long, we enjoyed some amazing food and had a blast playing ring toss and sack races outside...




















Vince went with Jonathan to find the cows out in the pasture before we headed home:






The love of my life, my best friend, my prince charming...




Daddy loves his little girl: Vienna is giving her daddy his Father's Day gift and card :)


No comments:

Post a Comment