Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Faces I Love...



My sister Katherine just got back from Germany and brought Vienna some precious little gifts...one of which is the most adorable dark pink dress! I've been having fun "playing dolls" dressing her up in her new outfits from her Auntie.











Every night when Vince comes home, it's daddy/daughter time! I love to hear Vienna giggle as he chases her down the hall, sings with her and gives her bouncy rides on his knee. I always tell Vince that she has him wrapped around her little finger...he doesn't deny it :P











Vienna is my little musician! She walks up and down alongside the piano listening to herself play the different low and high sounds on the keys. She not only loves to listen to music but often dances to it as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment