Monday, September 12, 2011

The Circus...



It was an exciting adventure that Daddy took Mommy, Sevilla and Me on last night...




It was my first time to watch the Circus and wow was it amazing! I got to ride an elephant with daddy, get my face painted, see clowns, dancers, tigers, and lots more! When all the lights got turned off, lots of people started waving glow sticks that looked really neat, and the guy who did the bike flips and the ladies who swung way up high on yards of fabric were incredible. I also got to eat popcorn, and dance around to the music :)






I had so much fun! I wanted to ride the ponies too but mommy and daddy said that I could go to Grandma and Grandpa's house to do that for free ;) I wasn't so sure about the face painting part at first, but I finally agreed to it when daddy let me sit on his lap. When I got home last night, I looked in the mirror and got a little startled at what I saw, it kind of scared me! haha.




It was very loud...baby Sevilla didn't like all the noise but mommy covered her ears and she finally fell asleep. I'm not sure how she was able to go to sleep with all the flashing lights and loud sounds but she did...that's what babies do I guess.






What a fun night...I hope we get to do it again next year :)















No comments:

Post a Comment