Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Not sure if our little miss is teething or what, but lately she seems to be a wee bit more cranky than usual. Can't blame her for wanting to be held though, I love being held too :) She's been squealing with delight while kicking her legs and swinging her arms when daddy walks through the door and fusses if mommy leaves the room. Many of her smiles include the showing of her little bottom teeth...melts mommy's heart every single time!

Earlier today, Vienna and I were out and about when it began to rain. She dropped her toy and stared out the car window in amazement. When I walked her into the house, she had a very confused look on her face that seemed to say, "where is this water coming from?". One of those itty bitty priceless moments that swells a mother's heart. I just love teaching her the "simple things" of life.


Just bought our first watermelon of the year at Costco. It's a bit early in the season but surprisingly, it's delicious :)


We've been enjoying our new Sunday school class immensely...meeting some really sweet couples and learning some great truths from the book, "Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas. It was a slow start but now I marvel at how each week the lessons seem to be directed right at me...exactly what I need, when I need it!

Here's a few pictures of our little sleeping beauty:







2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Nikkae! I wish I could meet her in person!

    Blessings,
    ~Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting way to big!!! Post some pics of her big smile!

    Kristalyn

    ReplyDelete