Monday, July 12, 2010

The "Magic" of Ordinary Days...








This morning held all sorts of distractions for me as I tried to get some paper work finished...

Vienna has:

Fussed a lot because she wanted to be cuddled constantly
Bumped her head...too many times to count
Bumped her mouth on the coffee table
Fallen over
Crumpled up my grocery list pad
Tried to eat a receipt
Spit up on the floor and played in the puddle
Drooled all over my cell phone
Tried to rip a book
Did some mischief in my day planner
Constantly tried to touch daddy's laptop (which currently is our item in use for training her the word "no")
Grabbing for everything in sight, including clean laundry folded neatly on the couch


LOL...I LOVE being her mommy! The adventure never ends...she's constantly busy, constantly a joy and constantly a hand full! As I watched her, I was reminded to enjoy life. Everyday, no matter what it holds, is a miracle. I think we all ought to remember to look at life like a curious child. Always seeing little adventures, "magic", and fun in even the most common of things we do. Life is exciting, with all it's ups and downs, all it's unknowns, twists and turns. What are you doing to make memories today?










1 comment:

  1. what a cutie!!! And what a joy & challenge being a mother is! God is faithful!!!

    ReplyDelete