Friday, September 17, 2010

Vienna's and my trip to IL

While Vince was away across the world in Africa, my grandparents flew Vienna and me up to Illinois for a visit. It was not only a refreshing change of pace, but a time of great memory making. So glad we were able to get away and enjoy our family and friends :)

It was great being able to spend time with both sides of the family. Thank you Uncle John and Aunt Barb for having a gathering at your house and Grandpa and Grandma Fiordelisi for hosting one at your house as well. Both evenings were delightful and I loved getting to see everyone.


Time with my Dad's side of the family...










Time with my Mom's side of the family...









Though the time was short, we were thrilled to see some friends. Thanks for having us over Mrs. Carlson! Thank you Megan and Anna for going out with me a couple times and for the endless laughs...in spite of our creepy restaurant experiences. LOL.








The day before we headed back home, we had some fun in the sun with my Grandma's at the Apple Orchard! Vienna loved the animals, crawling on the play train and most of all, riding a pony :)














1 comment:

  1. Great pics Nikkae. It was a pleasure to have you and so fun to watch the boys enjoy Vienna.

    ReplyDelete