Friday, May 21, 2010

Catching you up...

My goodness, time just gets away from me! I just realized that I really need to do a new post on here. Sorry to any readers out there who have searched this blog in vain for new pictures in the past couple weeks.

A late Mother's Day update...Vienna gave me a card, pink roses & breakfast in bed. I'm amazed at how much she can make a day special at such a young age. Haha. Her loving father has made the past two Mother's Days a total treat for me. He daily makes me feel like a princess but it's fun to get extra spoiled sometimes too :) Thanks Honey, you're amazing!




Today we will also talk about some of Vienna's "firsts".

~ She has learned how to whistle...no joke, all on her own. It's absolutely adorable!




~ She went swimming with Daddy at the apartment pool and loved it once getting over the shock of the cool water temperature.







~ She is getting pretty good at listening when we tell her "no"...has been nice not to focus so much and "child proofing" our house but more on "house proofing" our child. Still have a long way to go...but we've got to start somewhere.

~ She had her first walker experience in the parking lot. Absolutely loved it!






~ Is starting to make it known if she wants to come to you or not by either diving towards you or turning the other way! haha. Daddy and I are having fun with this one. Let the competition begin..."Do you want Daddy or Mommy?" haha.

Vienna has also been more into cuddling of late which makes us all happy around here. Yesterday, Uncle Anthony put her to sleep, Daddy and Mommy love the chance to do that too...it's just so precious.




As far as other happenings outside of "Vienna news"...
My pregnancy is going well so far. I'm 6 1/2 weeks right now. Some morning sickness, but not bad at all. Very, very tired all the time. Guess that just comes with the territory.

I'm still teaching music in the evenings, Vince's job has him pretty busy too...which makes me need to focus on being grateful instead of complaining about extra hours sometimes :) I'm learning...growing up isn't easy. haha.

May your day be filled with little miracles as you spend time with the ones you love...

1 comment:

  1. Vince is such a stud! I love the fan shot of him with his shirt off :)

    ReplyDelete